Back to discussions

Posted 4 years ago in Form 2

Transportation Of Materials In Living Things

i want to know about blood vessels

11       32

Comments  

MAMBA SECONDARY   Posted on 2 years ago

stephano lyankuba               

the blood vessel are narrow tube that used in transportation of blood in the part of the body either in human or other living organism like animal

Ticha Kidevu   Posted on 2 years ago

hi

BERNARD ELIAS   Posted on 2 years ago

WHAT IS DATA

JUMA THOBIAS   Posted on 2 years ago

WHAT IS TRANSPORT

WHAT IS DATA

MOSES BAHARIA   Posted on 2 years ago

This are vessels which transport blood through the whole body

Scott McAllen   Posted on 2 years ago

Hi Am new here from texas America

Diksoni Peter   Posted on 3 years ago

That's fantastic

Edson Meleji   Posted on 3 years ago

i need to discuss about sexual reproduction

am new

hello friends am new so i nee your cooperation

Lolo Mima   Posted on 3 years ago

blood vessels are essential components of the blood circulatory system blood vessels help in the transportation of the blood and essential nutrients blood vessels are subdivided into three main components which are

1. ARTERIES;these are vessels which transport blood from the heart to other                                    parts of the body except pulmonary arteries.                                                                                                                                                      2.VEINS:these are vessels which transport blood from other parts of the body to                    the heart, veins ensure that blood  flows towards the heart and prevents                     backflow of the blood due to they contain valves.                                            

3.CAPILARIES:tend to have walls which diffuse out food substance and water                                 but they diffuse in  carbon dioxide and other waste products                                      from  the cell.           

Nasra Abdu Rajabu   Posted on 3 years ago

• Blood  vessels  these are  special tubes where blood flows. There are  three types of  blood  vessels  these are arteries. Veins and capillaries 
    • Arteries  are blood  vessels  that carries  blood from the  heart towards the  body parts
    • Veins are blood vessels that carries blood from the  body parts  towards the  heart
    • Capillaries  these are the smallest  blood vessels  that enters the tissue  and cells of the body

James Mhagama   Posted on 3 years ago

THis is the passege of blood 

Wsule Wabdu   Posted on 3 years ago

Know I have understand thank you Adam

I want to know what is blood vessels

Also I want to know

SOKA SHARIFAH   Posted on 3 years ago

try to be specific please

Severine Semba   Posted on 3 years ago

Yah it's nice to know more about blood circulation and it'stype

ADAM STRATEGY   Posted on 3 years ago

Blood vessels are the passage ways inside your body that carry and transport blood and nutrients to various parts of the body from oxygen to tissues experiencing anaerobic exhaustion to CO2 to the lungs

Jeremiah Jeremiah   Posted on 3 years ago

I also need to know about blood circulation

Sharifu Makuka   Posted on 3 years ago

Blood vessel is a tube which used to transportation of blood

Rynne 04   Posted on 3 years ago

each blood vessel has its own function

Meshack Mollel   Posted on 4 years ago

hahahah

Amayra Chui   Posted on 4 years ago

there is also types of blood vessels and those are;arteries,veins and capillareis. 2 learn more follow me

Anetha Downs   Posted on 4 years ago

I also wan add that blood vessels are sub divided but there is no types of blood vessels,also I wana tell you that all arteries transport oxygenated blood except pulmonary arteries that transport deoxygenated blood

ADAM STRATEGY   Posted on 4 years ago

NOT ONLY HAT BUT ALSO OTHER MICRO-ORGANISMS +HORMONES ERYTHROCYTES LEUCOCYTES THROMBOCYTES WITH THEIR FUNCTIONS AND OTHER BODILY MANEUVERS THAT THE BODY HAS TO EXECUTE

ADAM STRATEGY   Posted on 4 years ago

BLOOD VESSELS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM BECAUSE THEY
    TRANSPORT OXYGEN NUTRIENTS AN WATER TO THE TISSUES AND OTHER WORKING MECHANISMS OF THE BODY
    NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEY TAKE AWAY WASTE PRODUCTS LIKE UREA CARBON-DIOXIDE LACTIC ACID SALT AND EXCESS WATER OUT OF THE TISSUES AND OUT OF THE BODY
    IN ADDITION THE BLOOD VESSELS ARE FILLED WITH ENOUGH NUTRITIONAL VALUES FOR MOST INVADERS LIKE BACTERIA TO FAVOUR

Fausta Fayiee   Posted on 4 years ago

yeah so far as i know blood vessels transport blood to and from the heart

Tony Ice   Posted on 4 years ago

The blood vessels are the components of the circulatory system that transport blood throughout the human body.[1] These vessels transport blood cells, nutrients, and oxygen to the tissues of the body. They also take waste and carbon dioxide away from the tissues. Blood vessels are needed to sustain life, because all of the body's tissues rely on their functionality.[2]

There are five types of blood vessels: the arteries, which carry the blood away from the heart; the arterioles; the capillaries, where the exchange of water and chemicals between the blood and the tissues occurs; the venules; and the veins, which carry blood from the capillaries back towards the heart.

The word vascular, meaning relating to the blood vessels, is derived from the Latin vas, meaning vessel. Some structures – such as cartilage, the epithelium, and the lens and cornea of the eye – do not contain blood vessels and are labeled avascular.

Fankie Peace   Posted on 4 years ago

The blood vessels are the components of the circulatory system that transport blood throughout the human body.

Ask
    Ticha
    Kidevu

Pick a Subject and Get Discussing

Cancel

Pick a Class and Continue

Cancel

X
    Feedback

We Love to Hear from You

X

Connect to your school online